Initiate a cycle of dying to be reborn into a greater light & life, here & now.
Fierce Grace: Gratitude for Death & Life
The Days of the Dead Offer a Portal
A Thinning of the Veil for Contact
Playing with Life and Death
Death invites us to live deeply & fully
- Live & recorded talks & sessions, partner & group discussion
- Includes Excerpts and Quotes along with Additional Reading
- Creative Therapeutic Processing in art, journal, ritual & nature
- Activities, Rituals, and Meditations to engage in your life
- Private Group Forum for intimate sharing, caring & loving
Death can be scary, so here's a video to help.
Let's face it, death is in us & around us, even if we don't want to see it. Death has come closer to life.
So, let's invite death in to talk & have tea. In fact, they are here already. (I will explain in the video.)
Now is our time. Death is so close in so many ways, it is the perfect time to get to know each other. It will be ok. In fact, it's a privilege to have death as a guide.
Fierce Grace: Dance with Life & Death
Who is this path for? Everyone
We come to life by honoring death
This is a paradoxical path in which dying brings us to life
Fear leads to love, illuminating the darkness in dawn's light.
Perceive through the lens of your heart
Life & death grow together.
Death is a soul LENS on life.
Receive death's gift of life.
What is the gift for you?
Your Gift to Death
Find what is dead to offer.
What is ready to be released?
Life in Death ROP
Death is a rite of passage.
Create a threshold to cross.
See through death's lens. Reflect on what is important.
*I kept trying to shorten this course or make it a kit, & it is too important to do that. This is a BIG LESSON with HUGE benefits.
Week 1 Introduction
Join the Dance
- **Activity**: The Life-Death Mandala
- **Teaching**: Cycle of Life and Death
- **Reading**: Introduction to C.G. Jung's The Red Book and serving the dead
- **Affirmation**: "I am a living paradox, a dance of life and death."
- **Activity**: Shadow Journaling
- **Teaching**: Jung shadow & death
- **Reading**: Excerpts from Alice Bailey's "Death: The Great Adventure"
- **Affirmation**: "In the shadow, my light is reborn."
Week 3 Communion
Gather in Communitas
In our circle we introduce & mirroreach other . We open fundamental questions: Who are you & why are you here?
Week 4: Identification
Life & Death: Altar your Life
Week 5: Restoration
Week 6: Connection
Lessons of Nature's Seasons
Something needs to die
Hint: toward the Light
Let go & Jump
Circle in Community
Circle in Community
A kairos or opportune moment
Life initiates Death
Life & Death in Balance
And special guest . . . Thanos (Death)
*By the way, I don't believe angels weightlift, making this a fantasy. Sorry.